Internal Audit, Governance and Risk Assurance Services Risk management is fundamental to organizational control and critical to providing sound corporate governance. While risk management was once typically housed in finance departments, today’s businesses and governments face enterprise-wide risks around the environment, data protection, processes, and incomplete or biased information for decision making.
- Internal Audit: Co-Sourced/Out-Sourced
- Establishing Internal Audit Departments
- Organisational Control Self Assessments
- Internal Control Process Reviews
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Fraud Risk Management