Risk management is fundamental to organizational control and critical to providing sound corporate governance. While risk management was once typically housed in finance departments, today’s businesses and governments face enterprise-wide risks around the environment, data protection, processes, and incomplete or biased information for decision making.
- Internal Audit: Co-Sourced/Out-Sourced
- Establishing Internal Audit Departments
- Organisational Control Self Assessments
- Internal Control Process Reviews
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Fraud Risk Management